The link above is the company that KCJ Coatings is directing all who have interest in Nickel Boron Coating gun parts. WMD Guns has a pdf price list on the web page. I've been back and forth with Wynn Atterbury at WMD Guns via email and he told me that when they coat a receiver they coat the entire receiver then they will put a ceramic top coat on the outside for $20.00 per receiver in almost any color. He said they mostly use black OD green, desert sand and flat dark earth which he described as a battle grey.
Below is the last email I sent Wynn, I'll post his reply when I get it.
Thanks again and please have patience with me as I learn more about your service.
1) If I were to send you an upper and lower receiver and some magazines how much disassembly do I need to do and is it necessary for them to be cleaned or not?
2) Can you coat the outside of the barrel with the ceramic top coat so that the color matches? In order to do this does it first need to be nickel boron coated?
3) Can composite parts be ceramic coated? Parts like the the stock and hand grip.
4) Can quad rails be ceramic coated?
5) Can different parts be ceramic coated in different colors? I'm only thinking of two colors.
6) Can you ceramic coat a redfield 4x fixed power scope along with the rings?"